Wednesday 24 February 2010

Must remember to be careful!

Am suffering a little bit today. Think I have pulled a muscle in my ankle/leg - it's not too painful, but don't want to make it worse. Just a gentle gym session for me today I think.
I have a tendency to have weak ankles/knees, so I need to be very careful over the next few weeks.

Walked around Pitsford again on Sunday with Keeley which was nice. We got a good march on and did it pretty quickly considering there was still snow on the ground.

I also walked from Great Billing to Kingsthorpe on Monday to retrieve our car - which we abandoned on Saturday in favour of wine and a taxi home! - which was around 5.5 miles. 2 good walks, 2 days in a row - pretty pleased with that.

After we get back from holiday I plan on getting cracking with raising some sponsorship money - everyone else has been much more speedy with this than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment